- Brand Name: NoEnName_Null
- Type: Pen
- Capacity: 35g
About Windshield Repair:
This kit is designed to provide vehicle owners the necessary information and tools to repair small damages in laminated automotive glass windshields.
This kit should only be used on bulls-eye, spider web, star damages, and some combination breaks smaller than 1 inch (25 mm) in diameter. This kit will not repair surface pits larger than or cracks longer than 3/16 inch (5 mm).
If the damage(s) are in the Driver’s Primary Viewing Area (DPVA), as described in the ROLAGS, owners should have their windshield inspected by a professional glass repair technician to determine whether the windshield should be repaired or replaced.
This kit can be used to repair multiple damages.
The use of this kit may not repair the full optical clarity of the glass.
Allows anyone to fix a damaged windshield or window.
Single ingredient – eliminates mixing.
Creates an invisible, undetectable repair in damaged automobile windshields or other laminated glass for windows.(Icludes instructions.)
DIY windshield repair kit is designed to fill the air cavity with a strong penetrating adhesive that will bond the loose glass and restore the visibility.
The patented design evacuates the air to fill the cavities with specially formulated liquid glass,that distortion and bonds the loose glass preventing the damage from spreading.
Preparing the Surface:
• As soon as damage occurs, cover area with Transparent Tape to keep moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
• The damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent small cracks from spreading.
• Do not make repairs in direct sunlight.
• Ideal application temperature is 60°F to 90°F (15°C to 32°C). Allow the vehicle sufficient time to acclimate to this temperature if it has been in either a hot or cold environment.
• Surfaces must be clean and dry to make a proper repair.
• Do not allow the resin to come into contact with the car’s painted finish, wiper blades, or plastic trim as this may cause damage. Not all damages can be repaired to restore full optical clarity.
IMPORTANT! To reduce the risk of chemical contact to skin and eyes, always wear safety glasses and gloves when handling this product.
Avoid using in direct sunlight-work in shaded area.
Do not work on a hot windshield, park vehicle in shaded area and open for windows to cool glass surface.
A safety razor is required to remove components and finsh repair.
Do not let resin come in contact with painted surfaces.
Material :Plastic & Rubber
1 x Windshield Repair Injector
1 x repair resin
2 x Adhesive Seal
1 x Pedestal
5 x repair Film
1 x Razor Blade
1 x Instruction Manual
Thank you for your attention, You can contact with us to get more detail of the goods .If you need more this item ,you can contact us.we will give you our best price. Leave your message!