- Brand Name: TRUEFUL
- Certification: NONE
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Length: 11.5cm
- Diameter: 5.5cm
High Accuracy Tire Pressure Gauge Black 100 psi For Accurate Car Air Pressure US
Durable construction, rubber jacket and copper head
High-quality precision movement, accurate measurement
MEASURE PRESSURE ACCURATELY – Accurate to (+/- 2%) – all our gauges are rigorously tested and calibrated to American Standard ANSI B40.1 Grade B, ensuring quick and precise tire pressure readings. Perfect for your car or motorcycle.
ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Heavy duty steel & brass body feels solid in the hand and is built to last rugged rubber protector, providing extra protection from accidental drops and everyday storage.
EASY TO USE. 360-Degree Swivel Chuck for easy valve access, pressure reset button to reset readings, and built-in air bleeder valve to reduce pressure in overinflated tires.
PORTABLE WIDELY USED – Compact size features an easy-to-read 1.5" dial (psi), suitable for most cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, bikes, spare tires, or RVs.
NO BATTERIES REQUIRED – This top-rated, professional tire monitoring system is easy to use and is reliable in all weather conditions. A perfect accessory for your car, motorcycle, truck, bike, SUV, RV or ATV – it will not let you down.
1. Make sure the tire is cold before you start.
2. Press the 45° extended head against your tire's nozzle till the pointer stops moving.
3. Hold the tire pressure gauge at eye level and get the reading of the pressure.
4. Check the manufacturer's recommended PSI (normally it can be found on the side of the tire) and make sure the pressure isn't too low or too high.
5. Press the reset button on the gauge and put the nozzle cap back on the tire's nozzle when you finish measuring.
Accuracy: ±2 PSI
Measuring Range: 0100 PSI
Material: Stainless Steel; Premium Rubber
Weight: 3.88oz/ 110g
Dial Diameter: 1.5"
1pcs Tire Pressure Gauge