- Brand Name: TPW
- Certification: CE
- Certification: RoHS
- Case Material: Plastic
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Band Length: 25cm
- Water Resistance Depth: 5Bar
- Style: Sport
- Movement: Digital
- Clasp Type: Buckle
- Case Shape: Rectangle
- Band Width: 49mm
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Dial Window Material Type: Acrylic
- Feature: Stop Watch
- Feature: Back Light
- Feature: LED Display
- Feature: Repeater
- Feature: Chronograph
- Feature: Complete Calendar
- Feature: Water Resistant
- Feature: Alarm
- Feature: Swim
- Feature: Week Display
- Model Number: K9004
- Boxes & Cases Material: No package
- Item Type: Digital Wristwatches
- Dial Diameter: 50mm
- Band Material Type: PU
- Battery model: LR54, LR1130,AG10,L1131F-C10
How to turn off hourly alarm(chime)?
Time interface-Press M 3 times-Setting place flashing, Press S for setting, Press R Switch-Press M 1 time to save
In the time interface (the watch picture shows time interface), press the M key 3 times to switch to the time setting mode,
Note: the second number flashes, press the S key once, the second number will be cleared, time alignment can be done by using this function.
·Press the R key once to switch to minute number flashing, press the S key to adjust the minute, after the minute adjustment is completed
·Press R key once to switch to hour flashing, then press S key to adjust hour,
Note: if the position of the second in the upper right corner is H, it is 24-hour system, and A or P is 12-hour system.
A is AM, P is PM
·Press R key once to switch to day adjustment, when the day number flashes, press S key to adjust, after the day adjustment is completed,
· Press R once to switch to month adjustment, at this time the month NUMBER flashes, press S to adjust the month to the correct month.
After the month adjustment,
·Press the R key once to switch to the day of the date adjustment, at this time the top row of the week box flashes,
The flashing position is date, and press the S key to adjust.
After adjustment, press M to confirm and return to the time display interface
2. Alarm setting
Time interface-Press M Twice-Setting place flashing, Press S for setting, Press R switch-Press M 1 time to save
In the time interface, press the M key twice to switch to the adjustment alarm mode,
At this time, the hour flashes, press S to adjust the hour, after the adjustment is completed
Note: Alarm clock time is 24 hours which is synchronizes to the watch time no matter it’s 12hours or 24 hours.
·Press the R key once to switch to minute flashing, press the S key to adjust the minute, after the minute adjustment is completed
Press M to save and return to the time display interface
3. Alarm ON/Off
In the time interface, press and hold the R key, then press the S key too to turn on or turn off the alarm clock.
4. Snooze function
When the alarm sounds: press the S key, and ring will sound again after 5 minutes; press the R key to turn off the sound
5. Chime ON/OFF
In the time interface, press and hold the R key, Press the M key to turn on or off the chime function. In the time interface, when holding down the R key,
All the date at the top of the screen are circled means Chime is on, or it’s OFF.
Time interface-Press M 1 times-Date SU, FR,SA flashing, Press S to start-Press S 1 time to pause, Press R 1time to reset
In the time interface, press the M key once to activate the stopwatch function.
DATE SU, FR, and SA flashes. Press S to start or pause stopwatch, and press R to reset.
After the timer is over, press the M key once to return to the normal time display mode
Note: after using the stopwatch, reset the stopwatch to save battery power
7. Press L key once to turn on the light function
8. Check the day: In the time interface, press the S key
9. Check the alarm time: In the time interface, press the M key
Precautions for maintenance:
1. The waterproof depth of this product reaches 50 meters (vacuum test), please do not operate the buttons underwater.
2. Avoid use in extremely hot or cold environments.
3. Avoid wearing in strong electricity, static electricity, high frequency environment.
4. Avoid strong vibration.
5. Avoid using gasoline, detergent, spray, paste, paint, etc. to wipe.
6. The surface can be scrubbed with soft cloth and clean water, and the surface cannot be washed with chemicals.
7. Long-term use of light function will consume most electrical energy.
8. Since electronic watches are composed of precision parts, non-professionals should not disassemble the watch.
9. If the product fails, please consult TPW customer service for help.