- Brand Name: TRUEFUL
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Material Type: Leather Repair Gel
- Item Volume: 20ml
- Item Weight: 30g
- Special Features: Enjoy professional-quality restoration
- Item Type: Spot Rust & Tar Spot Remover
- External Testing Certification: ce
- Model Name: Car seat leather repair
- Feature1: leather repair kit
- Feature2: leather repair gel
- Feature3: leather repair cream
- Feature4: leather repair kit car seat
- Feature5: advanced leather repair gel
- Feature6: leather repair gel gray
- Feature7: leather repair gel light gray
- Feature8: leather refurbishing cleaner repair cream
- Feature9: cream leather car repair
- Feature10: men leather repair cream
color:Black, white, beige, coffee, brown, blue, red
Liquid Leather allows you to easily refurbish leather and vinyl from your home! It quickly repairs cracks, scratches, snags, tears and cuts on leather and vinyl surfaces in a durable manner.
It returns your sofas and cracked car seats to their original condition.
Enjoy professional-quality restoration without having to spend money on very expensive repair shops!
1 TUBE = Alterations, slight wear on a small area
4 TUBES (RECOMMENDED) = Armchair, car seat, damaged in several moderately large areas
10 TUBES = Sofas, or complete car upholstery rather very damaged
Use the color that most closely matches the color of the part to be repaired. BELINO-CUIR liquid leather for repair is a repair product and not a dye. It may therefore be necessary to use a paint or stain for leather and vinyl for an optimal rendering.
If you cannot find a matching color for your leather or vinyl, use the color NEUTRAL. The NEUTRAL color contains a white tint for the repair to be perfect. It may therefore be necessary to use a paint for leather and vinyl for an optimal rendering.
You will find our range of leather paints here: our BELINO leather and vinyl paints
1. Clean and degrease the surface to be repaired
2. Apply the liquid leather with a spatula, spreading it evenly
3. Wait for the surface to dry or use a hair dryer
4. The repair is complete!
For an optimal rendering once the repair is complete, you can apply our BELINO leather and vinyl paints
For large tears or cracks, we recommend that you repeat step 2 and 3 several times for optimal results.
If you wish to re-color your leather after this repair, we recommend that you lightly level the repair area using 2000 grit sandpaper before applying the color.
20ml tube. Surface re-coloring after application may be necessary to unify the restoration of your surfaces. Non contractual images
package includes :